Friday, August 04, 2006

Hi All, I´ve been trying to upload our latest letter from the Office but no go. For that matter, I´ve been trying to email it to everybody and it´s only being received by about half of you. Sorry!

The upshot--We are leaving Costa Rica this September. We will be on furlough for six months while we reassess and decide what to do next. Please continue to help us as you have been doing for the last two years either prayerfully or financially.

If I can make any headway with posting the original letter I will do so in our Aldridge Newsletters section.

Sorry for the mess of emails in your inboxes. And we will let you know as soon as we know what our definite plans are.

In the meantime, we are enjoying our surroundings. We have been able to run into a few friends that we had not anticipated seeing before we leave so that´s been fun. Packing is coming along and we´re still managing to get some schooling done. Today Bronwyn and I are in San Jose to get some dentist appointments taken care of. I received a fun email from a friend whose email I had lost. She had been reminded to write me due to running into a mutual acquaintance in Toronto! I love those kind of connections.

Have a fun day!

No comments: