Monday, April 07, 2008

Que feliz estoy de escuchar to voz, mi amiga. Gracias a Dios para su amistad. Me alegra mucho de hablar contigo.

It's been a mild, beautiful day. The wind is strong but the sun has been warm. I transplanted some daffodils and tulips that were failing to thrive in their pots inside. Figured they had a better chance outside even if the nights are still cold and the days unpredictable. They would have died inside. Everyone has gone for a bike ride down to the bee man's house. I stayed to watch the rice cooking. I'm so glad I did! I would have missed an important to me phone call. How sweet is friendship.

We had a slower school day today. We are all worn out from winter and a slow spring. I have cut out some of the more burdensome aspects of school to give us all a breather. Especially since this week starts two weeks of extremely late nights and extra pressure to prepare for a ballet recital with a "healthy" dose of dental visits and end of the year exams thrown in. It promises to be more than we want to deal with. But at the same time I attended a conference this weekend that has sent me home with new ideas and plans. I feel like a tulip bulb just poking my head out of the dirt; I want to stay in my warm bed but hope draws me forward.

No comments: