Wednesday, December 16, 2009

One tab is open to wonderfully photographed food blogs filled right now with warm, beautiful looking soups and stews. The other tab is open to a seed company filling my mind with images of next year's garden.

Both are food for my spirit in such different ways.

The one reminds me that a cup of hot tea will go nicely in my hands while I plan our warm and filling supper. The other takes me far forward into those sunny, warm days of digging, playing, harvesting a perfect tasting freshly picked vegetable still warm from the sun and full of flavour.


On the other hand, this is what my next project is...


.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

OK, that might be my next project too! And I thought I was done with my Christmas baking!
Becky

los cinco nomads said...

Done with Christmas baking? Way to go, my friend!!