Wednesday, March 03, 2010

It's March.

Made it.


I've only worn out two sweaters this year and purchased two new ones to replace them. One new scarf, one shawl, new socks. The wood stove has made an enormous difference.

And apparently I've been vitamin D deficient and that is really, really important for me. Who knew? I am more thankful than you can know for those little, round, squishy pills.


CTM told me I'm doing better this year at not hibernating. "You don't just move from the stove to the chair in front of the fire to the furnace room to get more wood for the fire."



Thanks.

.

4 comments:

Jennifer said...

I was missing you and had a few minutes to explore the internet, and lo! and behold: a new post.

I'm so glad you're finding the squishy pills are making a difference. Seasonal mood disorders can really be oppressive, so I'm thankful that you've found this year better.

Love you!
J.

los cinco nomads said...

Thank you, my friend. I'm thinking of you too. Hope all is well.

Laura said...

Hurray for Vitamin D! And for March. I'm thankful for both.

los cinco nomads said...

Nice to see you here, Laura. Thanks for stopping by.