Thursday, June 24, 2010

A little planning, a little reading as part of the planning, and a little playing here on the blog and the evening has passed pleasantly. The house will be quiet for the rest of the week and I know I will get more done before I meet my dear ones with fresh watermelon in hand to soothe their camped-out throats.

Who am I kidding? It is the grandparents whose throats and bodies will be camped-out. They too are my dear ones but it is the under-age crew I referred to at first. They will not be camped-out or swum-out but will be happy and tired and likely bug-bitten and sun-burned which will perhaps temper moods somewhat.

Before I arrive at their campsite I do hope to have a good part of our next year planned out. I also have time to work at scrapbooking and spend a good deal of time reading, meditating, journaling and praying. It might be a good idea for me to start with that and get to the planning later.

This is not a blog post of significance. But to those who might want to know what I am doing, here it is. Perhaps I'll write more another time.

.

2 comments:

Sandpiper said...

Love the new look! Hope everyone had a good week!
B

los cinco nomads said...

The week was great. I got lots done and lots of not-doing time. The kids swam and fished and ate camp food. The grandparents looked good even at the end of it all! The trip home was...eventful. After our car broke down 5 hours from home we spent a full day in the mechanic's waiting room waiting. Pieman came to pick us up from my sister's who had picked us up 2 hours from her house at the mechanic's. Home today a full day late. Tired but happy to be here. We'll go pick up the car next week.