Sunday, October 10, 2010

Charlotte Mason Meets the Digital World

Really, when someone describes the purpose of a conference as clearly as this I'm happy to just point the way to the author.

Please also follow the link to the Charlotte Mason Digital Collection!

This was a conference I so enjoyed to be a part of. In addition, as if the exciting happenings in the world of education weren't enough, a big part of the enjoyment came from the times outside the classroom. Time to visit with friends late into the night, a lovely hike, drives to and from the conference place, my hostess's beautiful home and family and friendship. She also drove us around so I could concentrate on visiting with her and not trying to follow those infernal directions that keep getting me. Will someone please put a GPS in my head? I admire the people involved in this conference so that I felt thrilled to be a part of the fun. Thank you, Deani!

And one more link for you. My son heard from my Dad that a new concerto written by Vivaldi has just been discovered and is scheduled to be played in full concert in Perth, Scotland in January, 2011.


3 comments:

Sandpiper said...

How cool is that! (both things!)
B.

Nancy Kelly said...

Don't you feel like you were part of something big - something that just might change the world? It was so great to see and chat with you. And I'm so glad I now know whose blog I'm commenting on...

los cinco nomads said...

It did feel like we were on the edge of something that could get huge. Looking forward to seeing your blog post on your house. I'll keep it in mind to add bits about mine. Enjoy your week!