Monday, March 11, 2013

Need to pray

For the one who holds my heart I pray for it all.
For the three who stole my heart, I pray for so much.
For the one who's been struggling for weeks with emotional heaviness, I pray for light.
For she whose daughter is ailing, I pray for healing.
For a body turned on itself, I pray for a straightening out and new cells.
For those who lost a beloved, I pray for peace.
I thank for a successful home exchange and settling in. times two.
For peace in future educational decisions and the daily yells of "Mom".
For baby number 8.
For strength, and the ability to allow for grace both to herself and her charges.
For those who do not understand the need to pray, I pray for insight.
Grateful to have experienced enough peace in difficult times to know it is possible.
May Christ be glorified.

6 comments:

Sandy Rusby Bell said...

Oh...

los cinco nomads said...

Yah...
But we are more than conquerors so we keep going in trust. It's a good thing the "mercies" are renewed each morning. Do they come in the form of coffee I wonder some days? *wink*

Sandy Rusby Bell said...

Coffee and the very best friends.

los cinco nomads said...

agreed.

janimarie said...

A week later - so touched by this prayer. Christ IS glorified!

Sandpiper said...

Thank-you for your prayers faithful friend.