Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Too late

In a lifestyle where morning comes earlier than it did in my previous life, I shouldn't be online right now, I should be sleeping. However, I have people to write, emails to read, bills to pay!

Death by morning. Or Cerro de la Muerte at sunrise. Sounds the same to me. It was beautiful. We all enjoyed good naps after our coffee. The kids said: No, not again! but got up in the dark with no complaints and had a good time on the mountain despite their hunger. This was a repeat of our New Years day expedition to meet the sun, this time to show my sister.

The cat is sleeping cozily next to me, the heater is keeping my feet toasty and the house is dead quiet with everyone in bed. We started school today after a week off for the visiting aunty. Everyone enjoyed the break but getting back was fun too. We had a lovely visit with friends to extend the morning's scheduled coffee break through lunch to the afternoon coffee break, interrupted by the show of a 8 tonne truck stuck in the river being pulled out by the other 8 tonne truck. The bridge crew is at work on our bridge. I got to chat with a nice couple from Indiana on holiday and needing to wait out the "stuckings" to get past to their hotel.

Sleep tight!

No comments: