Sunday, June 24, 2007

As our moving date draws closer, our house is looking less liveable and more of just a mess. While my kids and hubby are at camp though I can take control of some moving and thus feel less helpless. But we have to get possession first. I can't say that I love moving.

Ah yes, packing. I wonder if I really need to send a week's worth of clothes with my kids to camp? BTG might wear them. CTM probably won't.

A whole week by myself. I had planned this week way back in February as my school planning week for Fall. I had also looked forward to spending my breaks from planning wandering down the street to visit the shops, perhaps taking my laptop to the coffee shop for a while. I still will since it will be my last week with only self-imposed pressures of time constraints for a long time. And I had looked forward to the urban-ness of a week by myself living on the edge of downtown. It will be a good week.

The new house is in the country. Lots of room to run and grow a garden. But no funky coffee shops.

No comments: