Saturday, July 05, 2008


Well, after a whole week of my "little" ones away at camp, my house is once again filled with the joyous sounds of children.



"Mommy, can you read me a story?",
"Mommy, may I have a snack?",
"I think it will take me a little bit to get back into the routine of
home."


Everything is back in its place; my life feels right again.


While I worked my way through loads of wet, sandy laundry, I took time to repot some ground cherries and replant a couple of watermelon seeds and dillweed. Just in case it amounts to anything--none of the others grew but it was colder then. I decided not to bother replanting peas. There's no point in attracting all the rabbits in the county. Besides, I already planted all my seeds for their feast. Perhaps they'd like some lettuce?





No comments: